Force USA G9 Reviews
Similar to the Force USA G6 All-In-One Trainer, the G9 model offers eight of the same training systems found in the G6.
The primary difference between the two models is that the G6 offers a Suspension Trainer and includes two 221-pound weight stacks, whereas the G9 does not.
Therefore, for those who want to save a little bit of money and who have no need for the Suspension Trainer, the G9 is a superb option.
What’s Included in the Box?
The Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer comes with most of everything that you will need to get started on your workout routine. Items that come included in the box are:
- Core Trainer
- Exercise Chart
- J-Hooks with Rubberized Inserts
- Knee Support for Lat Pull Down
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- Multi-Grip Dip Handles
- Olympic and Standard Barbell Holders
- Olympic Lock Collars
- Olympic-Sized Weight Plate Holders (x6)
- Safety Spotting Arms
- T-Bar / V-Bar Row
- Vertical Leg Press Attachment
Key Features of the Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer
Available in three colors, the Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer boasts a number of attachments and engineering designed for professional use. Some of the key features of this trainer include:
- 8-In-1 Strength Training System
- Chin Up Station
- Core Trainer
- Dip Station
- Functional Trainer
- Leg Press
- Low Row
- Power Rack
- Smith Machine
- Over 300 Exercise Variations Possible
- Built-In Storage Space
- Quick Assembly
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
Dimensions of the Force USA G9
The Force USA G8 All-In-One Trainer offers the ability to work out a wide rang of muscles that typically require the use of up to 8 separate machines. The compact design of this one machine, however, helps to save space while still giving you the results you desire. In fact, when assembled, this trainer measures just 79 inches wide, 53 inches deep and 90 inches tall. The trainer offers a 1:1 pulley ratio, which means if you have 100 pounds loaded, the resistance is also 100 pounds. In addition, while the unit itself has a 992 pound weight rating, the cables are rated a 2000 pounds and the Smith Machine is rated at 771 pounds.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Force USA G9
Considered to be the commercial version of the G3 strength training system, the Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer has a lot to offer. Some of the top reasons to buy this machine include:
- Counterbalanced Smith Machine. After receiving many requests to make the change the G3, the G9 was created with a counterbalanced Smith Machine. This means the machine counteracts the weight of the bar, thereby allowing the user to lift the true weight of the eight plates placed on the bar without having to do additional computations to subtract the weight of the bar.
- Additional Attachments. The G9 stands out from the G3 in that it includes far more attachments. Some of the attachments you will find with the G9 include Barbell J-Hooks, Dip Station, Knee Support for Lat Pull Down, Landmine Station, Lat Pull Down Bar, Low Row Station, Olympic Lock Collars, Safety Spotting Arms, T-Bar, and Vertical Leg Press
- Versatility: With eight machines built in to one, there is no doubt that the G9 offers a superb level of versatility. Whether you want to bench or squat, the Power Rack offers the versatility to do either. The trainer also features a Vertical Leg Press attachment that you can use either on a bench or when on the floor. Meanwhile, the Chin Up Station accommodates up to 771 pounds and can be used with a classic grip, wide grip, hammer grip, pronated grip or narrow grip. Similarly, the Dip Station attachments provide different width options and can be adjusted to use weight belts or resistance bands.
- Safety: This trainer boasts a number of features to help keep both you and your equipment safe as you workout. The dual cable pulley system of the functional trainer, for example, features aircraft grade cables with a massive 2,000-pound rating. Yet, the pulley systems are easily adjusted vertically so you can make adjustments with just one hand. Meanwhile, the Smith Machine features an innovative safety catch that allows the user to max out on training without needing a spotter. The bar also features state-of-the-art commercial knurling, allowing for a solid and more comfortable feel.
- Customizability: All aspects of this trainer are designed to allow you to customize the settings to suit your height and fitness goals. The Power Rack, for example, features adjustable commercial J-Hooks that allow you to vertically adjust the heights when lifting or squatting. Similarly, you can purchase a barbell to produce a wide range of upper body training opportunities with the Core Trainer.
Force USA G9 Summary
The Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer allows you to save thousands of dollars by purchasing just one machine to do the same work as eight. Training options with this machine include bodybuilding, compound, concentric and eccentric (negative), fast twitch fibers, glycolytic efficiency, isolation, muscular endurance, plyometric, power, slow twitch, and strength.
Engineered to withstand the rigors of professional use, the trainer is ideal for high-performance athletes, personal trainers, coaches and anyone else who wants to get the extra edge while training at home. As one satisfied customer put it, “The quality of the G9 and all the attachments are second to [none].” This same customer reports that “the amount of various exercises I can perform is amazing and I feel safe while doing so”. Even the whole family can get healthy with the G9, with one user reporting that his wife as well as his 10 and 11-year-old kids use the trainer.
With the goal to allow users to perform a variety of exercises with one machine, the G9 has certainly hit its mark. As one user put it, “The amount of different workouts I can do with this one system is impressive.” That same user went on to say, “At my old gym I used several different machines to do what I can do on the G9. Glad I bought it!” You will be, too!