Super Bands are made for everyday gym use and designed to last intense workouts for many years to come.
Intensify and maximize the effectiveness of your workout for a variety of different muscle groups with Force USA Super Bands.
Super Bands facilitate some of the best, most effective core and strength training exercises and offer a wide range of sport-specific and rehabilitation training exercise possibilities.
Featuring heavy-duty structural integrity, Force USA Super Bands are built to take a pounding and help you expand your range of assisted exercises—including positive and negative barbell exercises.
Made by a one-piece molded construction, giving you the ultimate workout and safety knowing that your Force USA Super Bands are worth the price.
Ergonomically designed to handle extreme workouts in the gym, so you can rest assured you're buying quality. You can use at the gym or at home to mix up your exercises and take your training to the next level.
If you're serious about improving your speed, agility and total body strength then the Force USA Super Bands are the perfect addition to your gym!
Benefits of training with resistance bands:
- Can be used for both Assistance or Resistance to suit your training goals. Example - Use the band on your chin up bar for assisted chin ups or loop the band around the band pegs on the base of your rack for extra resistance whilst performing chin ups.
- Small and light enough to take with you anywhere. Whether you are just going to the gym or away on holiday just throw your bands in your bag and you have a take-anywhere gym.
- Great for specific training such as explosive, endurance, stretch, and rehabilitation exercises.
The Nuts and Bolts
- Ergonomically designed in the USA
- One-piece molded construction
- Full commercial gym use
- For use with all Olympic and standard bars
- Combine with the Force USA Power Rack with Band Pegs for the Ultimate Workout!
Customers Also Viewed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov