Force USA G6 Reviews
Combining nine different fitness machines into one, the Force USA G6 All-In-One Trainer is a space-saving option for anyone who is interested in adding a high-quality piece of equipment to their home gym that will allow them to target a wide variety of muscle groups and fitness goals.
What’s Included in the Box?
If you can’t wait to get started with your at-home workout routine, you will be happy to know that the Force USA G6 All-In-One Trainer arrives with everything you need to get started as soon as it arrives! Items that you will find in the box include:
- Abdominal Belt
- Band Pegs (x4)
- Bar Storage
- Core Trainer
- Exercise Chart
- Functional Training Bar (Short)
- Handles for Cable Crossovers
- Knee Support for Lat Pull Downs
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- Leg Press Attachment
- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Multi-Grip Dip Handles
- Olympic Lock Collar
- Push Bar
- Shiver Bar
- Small Grip Frame
- Spotter Safety Arms
- Storage Hooks (x8)
- Suspension Trainer Stirrup
- Tricep Press Down Bar
- Tricep Pulldown Rope
- Weight Plate Holders with Olympic Collars (x6)
- Weight Stacks (2x221 pounds)
Key Features of the Force USA G6
The Force USA G6 All-In-One Trainer provides you with the option to perform a wide variety of strength training exercises all from the convenience of one machine. A step up from the G3 All-In-One Trainer, which is a 5-in-1 strength training system, the G6 variety offers all of the following
- 9-In-1 Strength Training System
- Chin Up Station
- Core Trainer
- Dip Station
- Functional Trainer
- Leg Press
- Low Row
- Power Rack
- Smith Machine
- Suspension Trainer
- Over 250 Exercise Variations Possible
- Built-In Storage Space
- Quick Assembly
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
Dimensions of the Force USA G6
The Force USA G6 All-In-One Trainer is designed to provide you with the conveniences of transforming into nine different machines without taking up a significant amount of space. When assembled, this trainer stands 72 inches wide, 63 inches deep and 91 inches tall. Meanwhile, the interior space measures 36 inches wide, 37 inches deep and 85 inches tall. The trainer has a pulley ratio of 2:1, which means if you have 100 pounds loaded the resistance is 50 pounds. The overall weight rating of the trainer is 992 pounds.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Force USA G6
If you are interested in purchasing a piece of equipment for your home gym, the Force USA G6 All-In-One Trainer is certainly a piece of equipment that is worthy of a closer look. Offering nine different machines all in one, this trainer offers these key benefits:
- Easy Adjustability to Suit Your Needs: The Power Rack component of this machine features commercial-grade J-Hooks and Safeties that can be adjusted to any height or position that you need. Perform squats, bench presses, deadlifts, overhead presses and more with the Power Rack and functional training exercises with the Functional Trainer. The Functional Trainer includes two 221-pound weight stacks with commercial grade aircraft cable and quick and easy pop pin adjustments.
- Safety Features to Protect Your Body and Equipment: The Smith Machine component of this trainer is angled for natural body movement, which helps to give you a strong and safe workout. The Smith Machine is also fitted with a safe lock and release mechanisms for additional safety, thereby allowing you to max out your training without needing a spotter. Meanwhile, the Power Rack features removable rubber barbell protector sleeves to protect your barbell knurling and to help extend the life of your barbell.
- Full Body Workout Options: With over 75 different exercises possible, this trainer allows you to target virtually every muscle in your body. The Leg Press assembly, for example, attaches to the Smith Machine and allows you to target your quadriceps, inner thighs and glutes depending upon your foot positioning. Meanwhile, the Chin Up Station boasts a 775 pound rating and allows for multiple grips, including wide grip, underhand, close grip, overhand and other movements. Similarly, the Low Row features a vertical leg attachment that can be combined with the left cable pulley system to create a full-body workout that mimics rowing a boat in the water.
- Customizability: While this trainer comes with a variety of components in the box, additional components can be added to the trainer to suit your needs. Included features can also be adjusted to suit your needs. The Dip Station, for example, features a multi-grip dip handle attachment that provides various options from which you can choose. Thanks to the adjustable height of the Power Rack, you have the flexibility of using weight belts or resistance bands with your workout. The Suspension Trainer also allows for customization when used with one of the many compatible packages that are sold separately.
- Torso Training: Thanks to the attached landmine station that is a part of the Core Trainer, the trainer is well-suited for all types of rotational torso training. The machine allows for a wide range of upper body training, particularly when used along with a barbell (sold separately).
Force USA G6 Summary
Representing the future of elite gym training equipment, the Force USA G6 All-In-One Trainer is a versatile, convenient and safe piece of equipment that will help you reach your fitness goals. Training options available with the trainer include bodybuilding, compound or isolation, concentric or eccentric (negative), glycolytic efficiency, muscular endurance, plyometric, power, slow twitch or fast twitch fiber, and strength.
Whether you are a performance athlete, a bodybuilder, a personal trainer or simply someone who wants to live a healthier and more active lifestyle, this trainer can help you meet your fitness goals. In fact, you can throw out your gym membership and replace it with just this one simple machine. According to one user who claims to have been “paying for Gym memberships for the last 20 years” and who has “tried every gym in town,” this trainer “is as good if not better quality than those I found in most gyms”. This same customer says “I will never run out of exercise variations” with this trainer.
Customers are also pleased with the overall look of this trainer. One customer commented that “the welds, the powder coating, the logos all look amazing”. This same customer goes on to say that “the system is solid when put together” and the “pulleys are smooth”. In terms of functionality, one customer stated, “I have some other systems in my garage gym, but none of them can [do] everything this can do”.