Force USA MyRack Reviews
Available in black matte, red matte and blue matte, the Force USA MyRack Power Rack is the ideal solution if you are looking for a fully customizable rack that will not take up a lot of space. Able to be configured in hundreds of different ways and customized with a variety of different accessories, this power rack can be configured in whatever way you need to best help you achieve your fitness goals.
What's Included in the MyRack Box?
Since this power rack is intended to be fully customizable, you will only find the rack itself in the box. With its 54 adjustment points, however, you can purchase whichever attachments you desire and place them on the rack in the way that best suits your needs. Available attachments include:
- Force USA Commercial FID Bench: Can be adjusted to incline, decline or flat. Weight rating of 1300 pounds
- Force USA Light Commercial Flat Bench: One of the strongest light flat benches on the market with a weight rating of 881 pounds.
- Force USA Heavy Duty Commercial Flat Bench: Boasts thick, heavy-gauge steel tubing and commercial grade bolts. Weight rating of 1700 pounds.
- MyRack Band Pegs: Allows for resistant band training. Set of four 10-inch powder-coated pegs.
- MyRack Box Tube Safeties: Easily adjustable with nylon inserts to provide protection to your barbell. Sold as a set with two box tube safeties. Weight rating of 1500 pounds.
- MyRack Cable Crossover (one side): Fully adjustable with floating pulleys and 28 different adjustment points. Weight rating of 1000 pounds on each side.
- MyRack Classic Grip Chin-Up Bar: Allows for a variety of chin-ups and pull-ups or for attaching rings and bands. Weight rating of 880 pounds.
- MyRack Deluxe J-Hooks: Features nylon covering the entire face. Static weight rating of 2645 pounds.
- MyRack Dip Handle: Attaches to front, back or sides of rack. Weight rating of 880 pounds.
- MyRack Hammer Grip Chin-Up Bar: Allows for a variety of chin-ups and pull-ups. Weight rating of 880 pounds.
- MyRack Knee Hoder Kit for Lat Attachment: Attaches to Lat Attachment to allow for lat pull downs while bracing the knees securely under foam padding.
- MyRack Landmine: Allows for a variety of rotational torso training and upper body training.
- MyRack Lat Pull Down and Low Row: Allows for lat pull downs, overhead cable, tricep pushdowns and low row workouts. Weight rating of 880 pounds.
- MyRack Lat Pull Down Seat for Cable Crossover: Added to Cable Crossover attachment to create a lat pull down unit. Weight rating of 1000 pounds.
- MyRack Monkey Bar: Allows for chin-ups, pull-ups and kipping with fat grip variations. Weight rating of 880 pounds.
- MyRack Monolift System: Allows for achieving heavier lifts by eliminating the need to walk away from or toward the rack with weight on your shoulders. Static weight rating of 2645 pounds.
- Force USA MyBench: Adjusts quickly and easily from flat to incline to decline. Weight rating of 705 pounds.
- MyRack Safety Slings: Protects your body and your equipment during your heaviest lifts. Weight rating of 1000 pounds.
- MyRack Safety Spotter Arms: Pair of adjustable half safeties. Weight rating of 1000 pounds.
- MyRack Standard J-Hooks: Made from 8mm steel with solid pin rods and a nylon insert to prevent damage to the barbell during racking. Static weight rating of 1760 pounds.
- MyRack Weight Plate Holders: Space-efficient way to add weight plate storage to your rack. Pack of four.
Key Features of the Force USA MyRack Power Rack
The Force USA MyRack Power Rack offers a number of key features that make it a good option if you are interested in adding a Power Rack to your home gym. Some of the key features include:
- Fully Customizable
- Hundreds of Configurations
- Space-Saving Design
- Quick Assembly
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
Dimensions of the Force USA MyRack Power Rack
The Force USA MyRack Power Rack offers the perfect design for when space is limited, but you want to be able to achieve a high-quality workout. Made from laser cut construction, this power rack measures 87 inches tall, 47 inches wide and 55 inches deep with an interior depth of 29 inches. Boating a 2,000 pound weight rating, the rack is constructed with extra-sturdy steel construction and features 12-gauge steel uprights with westside spacing. Altogether, it offers 54 adjustment points front and back with 5/8-inch holes and 2.4-inch by 2.4-inch uprights. When fully assembled, this power rack weighs 176 pounds. Both freestanding and bolt-in options are available depending upon your needs. This power rack will arrive to your home in three separate boxes ready for you to assemble.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Force USA MyRack Power Rack
This Power Rack offers a number of benefits when added to any home gym. The top 5 reasons to buy this particular model include:
- Fully Customizable: The first fully customizable power rack system, this rack can be configured in hundreds of different ways with the many attachments that are available to use with it. With 54 different numbered adjustment points and one-inch space on the lower bench level and two-inch spacing on the squat height levels, you can easily customize this rack to suit the height of any user.
- Space-Saving: Thanks to its innovative design, this power rack is ideal for those who need fitness equipment in a workout space where space is limited or where there is a low ceiling height.
- Solid Construction: Forged with precision welded, laser cut 12-gauge steel, this power rack is sturdy and bulletproof.
- Versatility: Thanks to the customizability of this power rack, you can perform a wide variety of exercises with this power rack. This includes squats, overhead presses, bench presses, deadlifts and more.
- Safety: Engineered and tested to meet rigorous safety standards, this rack can be used as both freestanding or bolted to the ground.
Force USA MyRack Review Summary
Whether you train weightlifting, Crossfit, Olympic lifting, powerlifting, gymnastics, calisthenics or just want to build muscle or burn fat, this Power Rack is a good option for you. According to one satisfied customer, the power rack is “great equipment at a great price” and “even my son has been excited to get out there and exercise with us”. Another said, “this thing rocks” while another said “it’s sturdy and solid construction”.