Force USA VersaRack XL
Sorry We're Temporarily Out of Stock
Due to popular demand the Force USA VersaRack XL is out of stock. Quantities are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. Enter your email address below to join the waitlist and be notified the instant it is back in stock!
Force USA VersaRack XL Description
Don’t have space for a full-size power rack? The Force USA VersaRack XL is the solution!
The Force USA VersaRack XL is world-leading patent-pending technology allowing you to have a full-size power rack in a confined space! Designed with game-changing features that bring a commercial level experience to your home gym environment.
Most equipment designed to be this space-conscious lacks quality and durability. The Force USA VersaRack XL Folding Power Rack is different. Now you can own a light commercial folding power rack with awesome flexibility to suit your space needs and lifestyle.
The F-VB VersaBench Folding Utility FID (Flat, Incline, Decline) Bench is an ideal addition and can be compacted and stowed away on the VersaRack XL.
Any location where space is hard to find such as apartments, garages and small rooms. If you have plenty of space available then the VersaRack is also useful for maximizing extra gym equipment you can fit into your training area.
- Convenience – Great fold-away flexibility – perfect for tight spaces.
- Speed - Lightning fast set-up time (less than 10 seconds).
- Stability - Industrial-strength construction to maximize stability and versatility.
- Durable – Light commercial lifetime structural warranty means you will never need another power rack...ever.
- Perform over 50 different exercise variations including compound and band exercises.
- QuickFit Barbell Hooks quickly and easily reposition at various heights.
- Safety – Independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 structural safety standards.
- Best-of-Breed - World-leading patent-pending technology.
Weight load capacities:
- Barbell hooks – 1000 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Barbell Safety’s – 1500 lbs.
- High & Low Pulleys – 800 lbs.
- Cable Crossover – 800 lbs.