Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer
Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer
Introducing the new Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer that offers over 300 exercises in one!
Engineered in the USA to be tough, sturdy and uncommonly versatile. The Monster G9 is the commercial version of our popular G3 strength training system.
The G9 combines a power rack, smith machine, cable pulley system, chin-up station, dip station, vertical leg press, low row, and core trainer. It’s like having eight strength training machines in one compact unit!
High-performance athletes, coaches, personal trainers and for those wanting the strength training edge while training at home, the G9 is designed to exceed strength training and rehab goals in residential and professional settings.
OUR PROFESSIONAL CLIENTS ASKED AND WE DELIVERED!
Our professional customers asked for a G3 that was ready for full commercial use and features a counterbalanced smith machine. That’s why we created the Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer!
WHAT’S DIFFERENT VERSUS THE G3?
Engineered for professional use
Engineered to withstand the rigors of professional use while being extremely versatile, the G9 is rugged, innovative and built to last.
Counterbalanced smith machine
A counterbalanced smith machine counteracts the weight of the bar that allows you to lift the true weight of the eight plates you put on the bar without any extra math to factor in the weight of the bar.
The G9 All-In-One Trainer includes more attachments including a Vertical Leg Press, Dip Station, and Low Row Station.
Like the G3, it also includes a Landmine Station, Lat Pull Down Bar, Knee Support for Lat Pull Down, T-Bar, Olympic Lock Collars, Barbell J-hooks, Safety Spotting Arms, and many other!
THE G9 IS IDEAL FOR WHEN:
- You want eight strength training machines in one compact system
- You have professional training clients and need a versatile machine
- You want more workouts per square inch of floor space
- You want the professional strength training edge while training at home
THE G9 IS EIGHT STRENGTH MACHINES IN ONE!
The G9 is truly eight strength training machines in one compact unit:
- Power Rack– Whether you want to bench or squat, we’ve got you covered. Adjustable commercial J-Hooks allow you to vertically adjust heights when lifting or squatting.
- Functional Trainer– Dual cable pulley system that each connects to weight plates with two 12” sleeves that hold up to twelve 2” plates. Cables are aircraft grade with a massive 2,000 lbs. weight rating. Pulley systems are easily adjusted vertically on the structure with one hand.
- Smith Machine– Innovative counter-balanced commercial Smith Machine and commercial grade guide rails prove ultra-smooth movement. Innovative safety catch allows you to max out your training without requiring the need for a spotter. The bar features state of the art commercial grade knurling for a solid—yet comfortable—feel.
- Vertical Leg Press– Force USA offers the only Functional Trainer of its kind to include a leg press attachment that you can use either on a bench or when in use on the floor.
- Chin Up Station- Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin up and pull up station with a massive 771 lbs. weight rating. Accommodates Classic Grip, Hammer Grip, Wide Grip, Narrow Grip, and Pronated Grip.
- Dip Station- The Multi-Grip Dip Handle attachments provide different width options for you to choose from. Conveniently adjusts the height to use weight belts or resistance bands.
- Core Trainer– Includes an attached landmine station that is suited for all types of rotational torso training and allows for a wide range of upper body training when using a barbell (barbell sold separately).
- Low Row– The low row station delivers a full-body workout that mimics the motion of rowing a boat in the water. It strengthens and tones your upper and lower body simultaneously.
Rather than purchasing these machines individually, save thousands of dollars and fit them all into a third of the floor space with the all-new Force USA G9 All-In-One Trainer!
IN THE BOX:
- 6x Olympic Sized Weight Plate holders
- Olympic and Standard Barbell holders
- Vertical Leg Press Attachment
- Core Trainer
- Knee support for Lat Pull Down
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- T-Bar / V-Bar Row
- Olympic Lock Collars
- Multi-Grip Dip Handles
- J-hooks with Rubberized Inserts
- Safety Spotting Arms
- Exercise Chart
- Muscular Endurance
- Glycolytic Efficiency
- Eccentric (Negative)
- Slow Twitch
- Fast Twitch Fibers
- Assembled: 79” (W) x 53” (D) x 88.5” (H)
- Interior Working Space: 43" (W) x 34" (D) x 79" (H)
- Unit – 992 lbs.
- Smith Machine – 771 lbs.
- Cables – 2,000 lbs.
- 1:1 - If you have 100 lbs loaded the resistance is 100 lbs
The comprehensive training solution. Only the Force USA G9 has this quantity and quality of strength training features.
Perform over 75 different exercises. 32 height positions allow you to perform Shoulder, Arms, Chest Back, Core and Legs exercises. Fluid cable movement via commercial grade pulleys. Includes cable attachments. A functional trainer/cable crossover packed with additional features.
Comfortable and safe lock and release of the bar. Commercial grade guide rails provide ultra-smooth movement. Safety catches so you can max out your training load without needing a spotter.
Commercial Grade J-Hooks and Safeties designed to handle the heaviest loads while also protecting your barbell.
Ergonomic multi-grip chin up/pull up station. Massive 770 lb. weight rating. Knurling grips positioned for wide-grip, close-grip, underhand, overhand and varied movements.
Suspension trainer ring compatible with packages sold separately such as TRX® and others. Great for functional training.
Keep your training space tidy. The G9 includes built-in storage for your barbells, weight plates, and cable attachments.
Beware of imitators! Make sure it’s Force USA for the best quality AND compatibility with all future Force USA expansion items.
Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing. Only the best grade steel is used in every component to ensure your G9 is the highest quality and built to last.
Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat followed by a clear coating. Durable and long-lasting protection.
Top of the line 6.2mm nylon coated mil spec aircraft quality cables tested to 2000 lbs! Steel alloy thimbles end in machine sealed clamps for the ultimate and safest workout!
Components of the G9 are laser cut to be precision perfect. Maximized structural integrity and easy assembly.
Train your whole body in one session. With so many possible training options you can perform Full Body Training in the most efficient and effective manner.
American innovation and design. Superior quality; strength and stability. Make sure it’s Force USA. The trusted name in strength equipment.
Questions and Answers
Q: Does it come with weights, a bench or a barbell
No, it doesn't. They are all available for purchase separately on this website.
Q: What size weights fit this unit
The barbell on the smith machine uses Olympic plates while the pulley system uses either Standard or Olympic plates.
Q: Does the Leg Press attachment come with it
Yes, it does.
Q: Can I do lat pull downs on the G9
Yes, you can. This unit includes a knee holder attachment and a lat pulldown bar.
Q: Are the cable crossovers far enough apart to work your chest effectively during flyes
The pulley uprights are 48 inches apart. The pulleys freely rotate on the uprights so if you stand outside of the cage you can effectively start your flyes at a wider angle as needed.
Q: What is the shipping weight
The shipping weight of the G9—including boxes, packing materials and pallet—is approximately 608 lbs. It is delivered in one seperate box by a freight trucking company.
Q: Can I do squats using the spotter arms or the smith machine
Yes, you can use both. You can squat with your own barbell using the J-Hooks and Spotter Arms outside of the rack. You can also use the safety hooks and stoppers that are built into the Smith Machine.
Q: What is the pulley ratio
The pulley ratio is 1:1 when using both cables and 2:1 when using a single side. This means if you have 100 lbs loaded the resistance is 100 lbs with a 1:1 ratio and 50 lbs on the 2:1 ratio.
Q: What is the minimum ceiling height I need
The minimum ceiling height to be able to do a full pull up with your head above the bar is 8' 3".
Q: Does it come assembled
No, this unit requires assembly. All necessary tools and instructions are included in the box. However, there are third party assembly services you can contract with to assemble it for you. Please contact us if you need a recommendation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov