Monster G12 All-In-One Commercial Strength Training Machine
Force USA Monster G12 Commercial Combo Machine
The Force USA Monster G12 is the complete All-In-One Commercial Multi-Functional Trainer that offers over 300 exercises in one!
Engineered in the USA to be tough, sturdy, and uncommonly versatile. It’s like having eight different strength training systems in one.
The Monster Commercial G12 is geared towards high-performance athletes, coaches, personal trainers or those wanting the strength training and rehabilitation edge while training at home.
Our Professional Clients Asked and We Delivered!
Our professional customers asked for a Multi-Functional Trainer that was ready for full commercial use, offered a wider cage for more even more stability, and counterbalanced smith machine.
That’s why we created the Monster Commercial G12!
See the Monster G12 in Action!
Watch a 3-minute video of the Monster G12 below to see how it all works!
What’s Different Versus the Monster G6?
While both the Monster G6 and Monster G12 include stack weights for the resistance of the functional trainer, there are some distinct differences.
Engineered for professional use
Engineered to withstand the rigors of professional use, the Monster G12 is a full seven inches wider for heavy-duty and workout space within the structure.
Designed for every space
The Monster G12, while slightly shorter than the Monster G6, it’s ergonomically designed to fit into a wider variety of spaces with ceiling heights either tall or short.
Counterbalanced smith machine
The Monster G12 has our all-new counterbalanced smith machine that counteracts the weight of the bar.
The counterbalanced smith machine allows you to lift the true weight of the bumper plates you put on the bar with no additional math required when lifting.
The Monster G12 is Eight Strength Machines in One!
Imagine having you or your clients quickly switching from functional training to strength training without skipping a beat.
Whether you want cable resistance training that connects to stack weights or barbells loaded with plate weights the G12 allows you to do both!
This not only saves you time but it also helps keep the momentum of the workout moving forward and productive.
The Monster G12 is a power rack, functional trainer, smith machine, dip station, chin-up station, leg press, core trainer, suspension trainer, and low row combined into one compact multi-station machine.
- Power Rack – Whether you want to bench or squat, we’ve got you covered. Adjustable commercial J-Hooks allow you to vertically adjust heights when lifting or squatting.
- Functional Trainer – Dual cable pulley system that each connect to their respective 201 lbs. weight stacks. Cables are aircraft grade with a massive 2,000 lbs. weight rating. Pulley systems are easily adjusted vertically on the structure with just one hand.
- Smith Machine – Innovative counter-balanced commercial Smith Machine and commercial grade guide rails prove ultra-smooth movement. Fitted with safe lock and release and a safety catch allowing you to max out your training without requiring the need for a spotter. The bar features state of the art commercial grade knurling for a solid feel.
- Vertical Leg Press – Force USA offers the only Functional Trainer of its kind to include a leg press attachment that you can use either on a bench or when in use on the floor.
- Chin Up Station - Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin up and pull up station with a massive 771 lbs. weight rating. Accommodates Classic Grip, Hammer Grip, Wide Grip, Narrow Grip, and Pronated Grip.
- Dip Station - The Multi-Grip Dip Handle attachments provide different width options for you to choose from. Conveniently adjusts vertically on the power rack and accepts weight belts or resistance bands.
- Core Trainer – Includes an attached landmine station that is suited for all types of rotational torso training and allows for a wide range of upper body training when using an optional barbell (Not included).
- Suspension Trainer – Includes a suspension trainer stirrup which is compatible with resistance band packages sold separately from Force USA, TRX®, and others.
- Low Row – The vertical leg press attachment quickly transforms into a low row station footpad that combines with the left cable pulley system and delivers a full-body workout that mimics rowing a boat in the water.
Rather than purchasing these all separately, save thousands of dollars and fit them all into a third of the floor space with the Monster G12!
IN THE BOX:
- 2x 201 lbs. Weight Stacks
- 6x Olympic Sized Weight Plate holders
- Barbell storage
- Leg Press
- Core Trainer
- Knee support for Lat Pull Down
- Lat Pull Down Bar
- T-Bar / V-Bar Row
- Olympic Lock Collars
- Multi-Grip Dip Handles
- J-hooks with Rubberized Inserts
- Safety Spotting Arms with Rubberized Inserts
- 35+ Exercise Chart
- Muscular Endurance
- Glycolytic Efficiency
- Eccentric (Negative)
- Slow Twitch
- Fast Twitch Fibers
- Assembled: 79” (W) x 49” (D) x 90” (H)
- Interior Working Space: 43" (W) x 34" (D) x 89" (H)
- Unit – 992 lbs.
- Smith Machine – 771 lbs.
- Cables – 2,000 lbs.
- 1:1 - If you have 100 lbs loaded the resistance is 100 lbs
FUNCTIONAL TRAINER WORKOUT SHEET:
Monster G12 Features:
The comprehensive training solution. Only the Force USA Monster G12 has this quantity and quality of strength training features.
Perform over 75 different exercises. 46 height positions allow you to perform Shoulder, Arms, Chest Back, Core and Legs exercises. Fluid cable movement via commercial grade pulleys. Includes cable attachments. A functional trainer/cable crossover packed with additional features.
Comfortable and safe lock and release of the bar. Commercial grade guide rails provide ultra-smooth movement. Safety catches so you can max out your training load without needing a spotter.
Commercial Grade J-Hooks and Safeties designed to handle the heaviest loads while also protecting your barbell.
Ergonomic multi-grip chin up/pull up station. Massive 770 lb. weight rating. Knurling grips positioned for wide-grip, close-grip, underhand, overhand and varied movements.
Suspension trainer ring compatible with packages sold separately such as TRX® and others. Great for functional training.
Keep your training space tidy. The G12 includes built-in storage for your barbells, weight plates, and cable attachments.
Beware of imitators! Make sure it’s Force USA for the best quality AND compatibility with all future Force USA expansion items.
Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing. Only the best grade steel is used in every component to ensure your Monster G12 is the highest quality and built to last.
Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat followed by a clear coating. Durable and long-lasting protection.
Top of the line 6.2mm nylon coated mil spec aircraft quality cables tested to 2000 lbs! Steel alloy thimbles end in machine sealed clamps for the ultimate and safest workout!
Components of the Monster G12 are laser cut to be precision perfect. Maximized structural integrity and easy assembly.
Train your whole body in one session. With so many possible training options you can perform Full Body Training in the most efficient and effective manner.
American innovation and design. Superior quality; strength and stability. Make sure it’s Force USA. The trusted name in strength equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov